At a Glance
Apply for a job in CPD dispatch
Careers at Chandler PD
Careers at CPD
There are many opportunities to become part of the Chandler Police Department either as a sworn or civilian employee. The members of the Chandler Police Department are dedicated to the advancement of community policing and the development of a partnership with our citizens. Our Department holds a promising future for individuals who are genuinely interested in a challenging career to protect and serve. For information on the hiring process and requirements, please refer to the Careers at Chandler PD links.
We will be accepting applications for police Dispatcher between December 5-19, 2018.
Dispatcher testing process will be as follows:
- apply online between December 5-19 at ChandlerAz.gov
- attend skills testing January 14-25, 2019 (applicant attends 1 date)
- fill out background packet (see link below)
- oral board panel interview February 5-8, 2019 (applicant attends 1 date). Bring completed background packet.
- command board interview: TBD
- polygraph: date TBD
- psychological exam, drug screen, interview with police chief (once under conditional job offer)
The position for police officer is closed. We will be accepting applications again in early 2019
For information about our testing process, go to our hiring page
BACKGROUND PACKET: ALL applicants (officer, civilian, volunteer) MUST bring a completed background packet (including required copies and packet notarized) to be allowed to test.
- Email at email@example.com
- Call our recruitment hotline at 480-782-3960
- Visit the City of Chandler Human Resources website for job descriptions and available positions.
Professional Standards Section Background Investigators
Det. Livi Kacic: 480-782- 4123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Det. Dani Stein 480-782-4123 email@example.com
Det. Matt Cacciola: 480-782-4216 firstname.lastname@example.org
Det. Mark Stevens: 480-782-4114 email@example.com