This optional service is designed for you to report a crime that is not in progress. If you want to report a crime in progress, immediately call 911. For any other type of crime, or if you prefer to speak to an officer over the phone or in person, please call the non-emergency number at 480-782-4130 to make a report.

You may only report incidents that have occurred in the City of Chandler. If the incident you are reporting occurred outside the City of Chandler, please contact the appropriate agency to make your report.

You can use this on-line form to report:

  • Theft or Burglary Of A Vehicle – The unlawful taking of the personal property of another.
  • Shoplifting – Knowingly obtaining goods from an establishment in which merchandise is displayed for sale without paying the purchase price.
  • Criminal damage – Malicious mischief or damage done to your property.
  • Lost property – Property that is missing, and it is not known if the property was taken or lost.
  • Identity Theft – Someone has used your personal information to obtain goods or other services or obtain employment without your permission.
  • Harassing/Nuisance Communication – If you are being repeatedly contacted telephonically or electronically for no legitimate purpose, even after asking the caller / person to stop their communication.
  • Fraudulent Use of Credit Card / Debit Card – Someone other than yourself has used your credit/debit account to purchase goods or services.

It may take up to five business days to process your report request. Again, if you prefer to have an officer to respond to your location or talk to an officer on the phone, please call 480-782-4130. You may also visit the Chandler Police Department or one of our sub-stations in person.

To begin the report process, please complete as many of the fields as possible that apply to the incident. Much of the information that you provide will aid in the investigation process and some of it is utilized in documenting crime statistics. This information, with some exceptions, will become available to the public under ARS 39-121.

For further guidance, please view the Online Reporting Tutorial.

Start your Report