Chandler Mediation for Neighbors
Chandler Offering Mediation Program for Neighbors
- The City of Chandler is offering a new community awareness program called the Neighborhood Mediation Service. This program will provide a mediator and venue for the neighborhood related problems. The Neighborhood Mediation Service is free of charge to Chandler residents.
- Examples of the types of disputes the Neighborhood Mediation Service would benefit include landlord/tenant issues, HOA conflicts, and neighbor-to-neighbor conflicts. The goal of this program is to provide an inexpensive effective way to find a solid, long-lasting solution to an ongoing conflict without the use of the court system.
- To request mediation please contact the City of Chandler’s Neighborhood Programs at (480) 782-4354 or email email@example.com.
- You can also visit the Neighborhood Programs website at www.chandleraz.gov/neighborhoods.
- Here is the Chandler Mediation Brochure for you to review. Chandler Mediation Brochure 2015