At a Glance
Close date: 2017-05-09
There are currently no scheduled events.
Careers at Chandler PD
Careers at CPD
There are many opportunities to become part of the Chandler Police Department either as a sworn or civilian employee. The members of the Chandler Police Department are dedicated to the advancement of community policing and the development of a partnership with our citizens. Our Department holds a promising future for individuals who are genuinely interested in a challenging career to protect and serve. For information on the hiring process and requirements, please refer to the Careers at Chandler PD links.
The application process for police recruit and police lateral is OPEN from April 18, 2017 to May 9, 2017. If you applied online, you will receive an email from the City of Chandler on your status.
Testing dates and applicant process are as follows:
- Apply online at ChandlerAz.gov
- Receive an email from the City of Chandler and self schedule the PT/written test
- Complete the background packet- bring to written test
- Physical fitness followed by written test: May 13, 16, 19 or 20
- Oral Board interview: June 13-16
- Background interview: June 19 – July 14
- Command board interview: July 19-20
- Polygraph: TBD
- After conditional job offer: psychological exam, medical and drug screen, interview with police chief
Applicants MUST bring a completed sworn background packet to be allowed to take the written test:
For information regarding recruitment contact our recruitment hotline at (480) 782-3960 or by email at [email protected]. Also please visit the City of Chandler Human Resources website for job descriptions and available positions.
Professional Standards Section Background Investigators
Det. Brian Dunn: 480-782-4127 [email protected]
Det. Livi Kacic: 480-782- 4123 [email protected]
Det. Mark Stevens: 480-782-4114 [email protected]
Det. Matt Cacciola: 480-782-4216 [email protected]