At a Glance
There are currently no scheduled events.
Careers at Chandler PD
Careers at CPD
There are many opportunities to become part of the Chandler Police Department either as a sworn or civilian employee. The members of the Chandler Police Department are dedicated to the advancement of community policing and the development of a partnership with our citizens. Our Department holds a promising future for individuals who are genuinely interested in a challenging career to protect and serve.
The POLICE OFFICER position IS NOW CLOSED. Once you submit an application, the testing process will be as follows:
Police Officer (recruit and lateral) process:
- Receive an email on how to self schedule the PT and written exam held on June 7th and 8th. (attend one date only).
- Fill out the Chandler PD background packet and bring to written exam. You MUST have a notarized completed background packet with the required copy of documents attached to take the written exam.
- Oral board panel interview June 24th – 27th (attend one date only).
- Background interview
- Lateral applicants only will complete a firearms qualification shoot.
- After a conditional job offer: the applicant will complete a psychological exam, medical, drug screen, and interview with the police Chief.
The police DISPATCHER position is now CLOSED. The dispatcher testing process will be as follows:
- Attend skills testing May 13 – 24, 2019 (applicant attends 1 date, which you will receive an email to self schedule for)
- Fill out a background packet (see link below). Bring the completed background packet with you to your scheduled interview.
- Oral board panel interview June 17-20, 2019 (applicant attends 1 date)
- Polygraph: Date TBD
- If the applicant receives a conditional job offer then they will complete a psychological exam, drug screen, and interview with the police Chief.
BACKGROUND PACKET: ALL applicants (officer, civilian, volunteer) MUST bring a completed background packet (including required copies and packet notarized) to be allowed to test.
- Email at email@example.com
- Call our recruitment hotline at 480-782-3960
- Visit the City of Chandler Human Resources website for job descriptions and available positions.
Professional Standards Section Background Investigators
Det. Dani Stein 480-782-4123 firstname.lastname@example.org
Det. Matt Cacciola: 480-782-4216 email@example.com
Det. Mark Stevens: 480-782-4114 firstname.lastname@example.org